- CEDAM founded by Claude Bloch
- Construction of the first 4,500 m2 building at 1, rue de l'expansion in Obernai, housing the sales offices, R&D center, 1,200m2 showroom and part of the production facilities.
- Development of the first bathroom furniture kits.
- Creation of an exclusive range for Leroy Merlin
- Development of an exclusive bathroom furniture range for the Hygena brand.
- Development of kitchen furniture ranges for Hygena
- Construction of a new 6,000 m2 storage and production hall
- Construction of a new 3,500 m2 production hall to keep pace with the company's development Total covered area increases to 15,000 m2
- Installation of a furniture assembly line.
- Launch of new bathroom fixtures ranges for the wholesale network
- Renewal of 500m2 showroom at Obernai site
- Implementation of a new ERP system with barcode scanning on every item
- Launch of express products with a 15-day delivery time
- Installation of a customized sliding door assembly line
- Sales launch of a new range of storage/dressing units and sliding doors
- Integration of a new sanitaryware offering with bathtubs, shower trays, shower enclosures...
- Commercial launch of a range of Smedbo sanitary accessories
- Launch of a new made-to-measure range: the Extenso model
- Installation of a fleet of latest-generation Homag machines (automated stocker, PU edgebander, machining center, turning machine).
- Development of acomplete made-to-measure layout program to offer more storage options and eliminate any wasted space in the bathroom.
- Construction of a 6000m2 storage hall